The Missing Peace — Audio Download
Suggested Donation: $40.00
Do you struggle to experience peace in your mind? Maybe you’ve been feeling depressed or anxious lately, you struggle with low self-confidence, or you have constant feelings of condemnation, like you’ll never be able to measure up.
When going through these kinds of struggles, we can tend to want to hide what we’re going through. Because of the stigma associated with mental health issues, we don’t want others to know, especially our fellow believers. The truth is, you’re not alone, and you have no reason to be ashamed. Many Christians share your struggle, and there is hope. You can experience a life filled with peace, joy and confident expectation for an awesome future.
In this series you will learn:
- The six major fears that torment people.
- Why religion is one of the major causes of depression.
- The missing piece for many who struggle to experience peace.
- Why believers should not be embarrassed or ashamed if their condition requires medical and/or natural treatment.
- How to implement one of the greatest solutions to overcoming mood disorders, depression etc.
Discover your Missing Peace in this powerful series, starting today!